Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Peaches & Cream Smoothie

When I get up to make the day's smoothie, I'm not always as functioning as I'd like. Sometimes I throw awful combinations together and my family just has to grin, bear it and chug it down. Sometimes I do really good and other times, like today, I just play it safe...

It's an overcast day, there is no where good
to take a picture of this. Sorry for the image...
Peaches and Cream Smoothie
Peaches & Cream Smoothie
Serves 2-3

3 C Coconut Milk
4-5 C Sliced, (frozen) peaches
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1 Scoop / Serving Raw Protein Powder (NOT Soy or Whey)
1 Tbls. Macca Powder

Puree milk, peaches and vanilla together.
Add powder supplements once mostly incorporated.
Puree until fully incorporated / liquid.

*Using frozen fruit means that I have to blend for several minutes longer if I want to have my smoothie more liquid. If you like to let it sit or enjoy eating it with a spoon or even want it more thick, then less time will do you!

No comments:

Post a Comment