Friday, April 27, 2012

Le Creuset gift...


Is this not THE most beautiful thing you've ever seen?!?

My incredible, generous parent's gifted these beauties to Bill and I for a wedding present. I was in awe when we opened them!

I love to cook and have always wanted to have a set that was incredible (in quality, reputation and looks) but never thought we'd get a whole set of enameled cast iron babies! I mean, come on...stove top, oven, table, dishwasher (?!?). Is there anything these lovelies can't do?

Aaaaand...my oldest, who happens to be the biggest butterfinger around can't destroy them when he drops them (although he may break his foot...). Plus, the look so beautiful. I just want to leave them on my counter (which would make it incredibly difficult cook).

Ahhhgh, so excited! Had to share...
Thanks, Mom and Dad...

No comments:

Post a Comment